Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TOP 5 - Attractive Female Traits

Okay, so maybe I'm basing a lot of my recent posts off of stuff on freddy13131's blog, but hey, he has really great segments. Anyway, I don't want to completely steal his "Things Moe" bit, but I WILL give my top five. This is based purely on my opinion, so please be nice.
5: Glasses

Yeah yeah, guilty as charged. I have been inflicted with the glasses fettish. But not those big, round glasses with no frames. I'm talking about the kind that people actually wear. Why do I like girls with glasses? I have no idea myself, but for some reason, they always seem to attract me somehow...

4: Two hair clips

I honestly have no idea what to say about this one except that there are three requirements. First, the hair clips must be on the same side. Second, they cannot be black. Third, they can NOT be bobby pin width. Other than that, this makes just as much sense to me as the glasses fettish.

3: Talent

Wether it be cooking, acting, Katsura Muki, or, in Kyoko's case, all of the above, I always love watching an anime girl do what they love. It's even better when they're really serious and passionate about it. In my opinion, there is NOTHING more attractive than strong passion, in the real world and the world of anime.





2: Childlike Spirit



It's adorable and beautiful that children can beleive in things like fairy tales and super powers. Children have this wonderful innocense about them. But obviously, I'm not a pedophile. When someone in their teens can keep that curiosity, confidence, and imagination from their childhood, they become a truly incredible person.

1: Long, Wavy Hair


Okay...can we just take a moment to appreciate the SMOKIN' HOTNESS of this picture? I'm not a huge fan of Strawberry Panic at the moment, but MAN is Shizuma smexy!

Anyway, I completely adore long, wavy, fluffy hair on an anime girl. First of all, it makes them look like they give really good hugs. I mean all that soft hair would feel nice when you wrapped your arms around their back, right? Secondly, a lot of hair means a lot of shampoo, so these girls probably smell amazing as well. Also, anime girls pretty much always have silky hair. I mean just look at Shizuma. Imagine what it would feel like to run your fingers through all that flawless, silver hair. You get it now? Good.




DISCLAIMER: I am absolutely not homosexual. I have a thing for anime girls that means absolutely nothing.




1 comment:

  1. I hope that you realize:
    a) I don't care if you do posts about what you find to be attractive. In fact, I encourage it

    b) Call me Freddy, because that's what I use on my blog.

    ReplyDelete