Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MOE MOE MOE!!!

MOE MOE MOE!!!
Okay, so freddy13131 has been posting these things on his blog…ISML I believe? I don’t know what website it’s from, and I don’t know what it stands for, but I know it’s basically a contest to find the most moe anime girl. Now I’ve been looking at the results, and frankly, I’m pissed. First of all, there are like, five characters from the same two series. What’s up with that? Second of all, most of the girls featured don’t fit (my description of) moe at all. Now I know everyone has their own opinions, and that’s why I’m going to express mine by starting my own one of these moe contests. I’ve taken the most moe girls from just about every series I’ve seen so far and listed them below. Please choose your top 7 (not nessecarily in any order) and comment below. After the first set of results are in, we will have a top ten. After that, one girl will be eliminated each week. Thank you very much!

Alice Carrol (Aria the Animation)
Aoi Azusa (Sasameki Koto)
Azmaria Hendric (Chrno Crusade)
Chiaki Minami (Minami-ke)
Chihiro Shindou (Ef – a Tale of Memories)
Hazumu Osaragi (Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~)
Hime Makita (Sora no Manimani)
Hina Ichigo (Rozen Maiden)
Isumi Saginomiya (Hayate no Gotoku!)
Isurugi Noe (True Tears)
Kafuka Fuura (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
Kagura (Gintama)
Koume (Hanamaru Kindergarten)
Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad)
Koyomi Morishita (Yokuwakaru Gendaimaho)
Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat!)
Megumi Yamamoto (Special A)
Mirai Onizawa (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0)
Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the NHK!)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario+Vampire)
Noda Megumi (Nodame Cantabile)
P-Ko (Arakawa Under the Bridge)
Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi Ni Todoke)
Tsubasa Shibahima (Kare Kano)

2 comments:

  1. MY VOTES:
    - Kyoko Mogami
    - P-ko
    - Hazumu Osaragi
    - Kagura
    - Kotomi Ichinose
    - Alice Carrol
    - Azmaria Hendric

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Taiga?!! D:
    Well, anyways
    Kotomi Ichinose
    Sawako Kuronuma
    Chiaki Minami
    Misaki Nakahara
    Moka Akashiya
    Aoi Azusa
    Tsubasa Shibahima

    Honestly, I don't really find any of these characters (aside from Chiaki, Kotomi, and Sawako) moe. I picked the ones I was slightly more familiar with, I guess. They're all good characters, I just don't find them moe.

    I wanna see who wins this thing, so I'll stick around. If you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete