Thursday, November 18, 2010

TOP 5: Most Annoying Anime Girls

Number 5

Now all you mega-fans of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are probably cussing me out through your computer monitor and wondering what I was thinking when I put Haruhi Suzumiya on this list. I hate to tell you this, but you've been blinded by your fandom. This girl may be the main heroine of the series, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's a stubborn bitch. She drags people around by their collars, she forces crying girls to dress up as prostitutes, and no matter how much you try to convince her that the things she does are completely unreasonable, she will always come back at you with an arguement that is ten times less reasonable. Face it, guys. Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty much a huge problem for anyone she comes in contact with.



Number 4

This bitch is the reason I stopped reading Peach Girl. For no particular reason, Sae Kashiwagi's only goal in life seems to be to destroy that of her "best friend." Why? I have no freaking idea! She's a manipulative, evil, stuck up man stealer. She basicly goes around playing innocent and convincing people that her best friend is no good, and that she's a slut that cheat's on her boyfriend. This manga was actually pretty good until she decided to come in and make it a "look how much this person's life sucks" series.





Number 3
I'm not gonna waste my time writing about this ditz. Just look at the picture for my explanation.


Number 2
I have nothing but pure hatred for the protagonist of Kobato, Kobato Hanato. Not only is she the most bubbly, idiotic girl I've ever seen in anime, she couldn't be more annoyingly perfect! From the singing that draws huge crowds of people to the outfits to that gorgeous rosy-cheek smile to the insane ability to make everyone she meets completely adore her. Yeah. She's one of those people. I guess she and Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket are kind of in the same category, but at least Tohru had a decent back story. The worst part is her modesty. "Oh nooo I'm not anything special! I'm just sweet and innocent and pretty and talented!" You understand my immense hatred toward this kind of person.
Number 1
Air Master seems like a pretty good series at first. Lots of action, strong protagonist, and a cool setting. Then, all of a sudden, you hear:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
This is none other than Renge Inue, the high school girl who acts and looks like a five year old. Her voice will peirce through your skull like a knife or a drill or something else that can penetrate bone. She spits when she talks, she cries like a baby, she won't stop COMMENTING on everything, and...well she's just a pain in the ass. If you've seen the series, you know what I'm talking about. If not, brace yourself.
























































3 comments:

  1. Honestly, five and two made me rage. All the other one's I agree with completely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on all of them except Haruhi Suzumiya. Its not because I'm blinded by fandom, its because Haruhi thinks in a way that is very rare it makes her unique :)In my opinion, she makes the show interesting it would be boring if they got a stupid high-pitched bubbly girl who looks 7 years old -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I could see most of them being annoying but #3 Orihime let's face it what you like to hear differs from person to person I could understand about the part where she lacks common sense but as overall I'd have to say there'd probably be a better candidate on some other anime, but this is only my opinion

    ReplyDelete