Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anime Awards 2010 (For reals this time!)

Hello! So I kind of chickened out on this last time, but now that the new year is just around the corner, I'm gonna give it another shot. We are currently in the nominating stage of the 2010 anime awards. Please follow the rules below, and nominate your favorites for the ten listed categories. Thank you!
RULES:
- The anime must have been released in 2010. We will not be accepting OVAs, new seasons, or series that had been continued into 2010 from other years.
- You may nominate as much as you like for each category, but do not nominate two from the same series in the same category. For example, you could not nominate both Panty and Stocking for best leading female, as they are both from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
- Be specific with openings and endings. When nominating one, please state the anime, the name of the song, and the author
Categories
Best Male Protagonist
Best Female Protagonist
Best Supporting Character
Best Couple
Best Comedy
Best Drama
Best Opening
Best Ending
Worst Series
Best series nominees will be determined based on the nominations from the other categories, and possibly what me and my group of critic friends decide (if they're willing to help out). Please vote now!

3 comments:

  1. These are just off the top of my head. I'll add more when I'm more organized.
    Best female lead: Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats!), Yagyuu Jyuubei (Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls),
    Best male lead: Sadou Tarou (MM!),
    Best supporting character: Kuroneko (OreImo),
    Best couple: Tachibana Junichi X Nanasaki Ai (Amagami SS), Otonashi Yuzuru X Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats!),
    Best comedy: MM!,
    Best drama: Angel Beats!,
    Best opening: "My Soul, Your Beats!" (Angel Beats!---Lia)
    Best ending: "Koi no Sesse Todoranai(?)"(sorry, I can't remember the song name right now)(Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls--Aoi Yuuki, Rie Kugimiya, Minako Kotobuki),
    Worst series: Ironman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, add Squid Girl under the best comedy category. I'll try to add some more later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Opening: "Kizunairo" by Lia (Fortune Arterial~Akai Yakusoku~), "Moon Signal" by SPHERE (Otome Youkai Zakuro), "Highschool of the Dead" by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets (Highschool of the Dead), "Hiyoku no Hane" by eufonius (Yosuga no Sora), (I can't believe I forgot this one) "Hikari no Senritsu" by Kalafina (So Ra No Wo To). Okay, I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete