Monday, July 26, 2010

Anime Awards 2010! (Seeking Nominees)

Hello! I'm going to be doing a 2010 anime awards show here on my blog! Right now, I'm hunting for nominees and I need some help. I have ten categories, including a best series category, the nominees of which I will pick later. But for now, please do your best to help me find four nominees to fill each of the categories. Thank you! Here are the categories:

Best Male Protagonist
-
-
-
-
Best Female Protagonist
-
-
-
-
Best Supporting Character
-
-
-
-
Best Antagonist
-
-
-
-
Best Couple
-
-
-
-
Best Opening
- Venus to Jesus (Arakawa Under the Bridge)
-
-
-
Best Ending
-
-
-
-
Best Art
-
-
-
-
Best Manga One-Shot
-
-
-
-
Worst Series
-
-
-
-
Remember, in order to be nominated, the series MUST have been released in 2010. Thanks for your help! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Best Opening:
    High School of the Dead
    Worst Series:
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    Best Couple:
    Otonashi and Kanade (Angel Beats)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Male Protagonist: Sai Akuto (Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou)
    Best Female Protagonist: Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats)
    Best Supporting Character: TK (Angel Beats)
    Best Antagonist: Archer (Fate/Stay Night-Unlimited Blade Works)(It could go either way, but he leans more towards here)
    Best Couple: See Eric's entry
    Best Opening: Angel Beats/High School of the Dead
    Best Ending: IDK...Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu?
    Best Art: Angel Beats
    Best Manga One-shot: N/A
    Worst Series: Mayoi Neko Overrun (Sure, I finished it, but...)

    ReplyDelete