Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anime Awards 2009 (nominee search)

Hello! I know I started out doing 2010 anime nominees, but I realized that the year is nowhere near over. I've decided to go back a bit and do 2009 awards. I'll do 2010 in November or December when more series have come out. Anyway, let's try to do this nominee thing again, shall we? And this time, I've filled in some of the slots with my decisions. The ones with stars may be changed later.

Rules
-Series must have been released in 2009
- No sequels or OVAs
- Please do not nominate the same anime for more than two categories
- Please nominate multiple animes for each category

Best Female Protagonist
- Kajika Burnsworth (Hanasakeru Seishonen)
-
-
-

Best Male Protagonist
- Junpei Kousaka (Nyan Koi!)
-
-
-

Best Supporting Character
-
-
-
-

Best Couple
- Touya Fuji and Yuki Morikawa (White Album) *
-
-
-

Best Opening
- Aoi Hana (Aoi Hana) *
-
-
-

Best Ending
-
-
-
-

Best Art
- Kuchu Buranko (or Trapeze)
-
-
-

Best Manga One-shot
-
-
-
-

Worst Series
- Miracle Train
-
-
-

Best Series
(Just throw out some ideas)

1 comment:

  1. Best Female Protagonist: Akaba Chizuru (Seitokai no Ichizon)
    Best Male Protagonist: Sugisaki Ken (Seitokai no Ichizon)
    Best Supporting Character: Dorm Supervisor (no name) (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
    Best Couple:
    Best Opening: only my railgun (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
    Best Ending:
    Best Art:
    Best Manga Oneshot: N/A
    Worst Series: Let's go with Miracle Train again
    Best Series: (if I ignore the rules) Hayate no Gotoku!! and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

    I'll add more if I can think of some

    ReplyDelete