Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEW SEGMENT: Lovely Ladies of Anime


Hello! I'm running out of things to write on my blog, so I decided to introduce a new segment I call Lovely Ladies of Anime. I think I'd rather call it LLOA for short, so if I you see that, please remember that this is what I'm referring to. Basicly in this segment, I'll be writing about my favorite female anime characters. Who they are, what they're like, why I like them, and what they do for the series they're in. Why just ladies? Because face it, anime guys are usually kinda boring.



Okay, now here's the really weird part that may cause me to lose some of my followers. Not that I really care. (no offense followers) I refer to myself as an 'anime bisexual.' I am definitely straight, but there are certain anime girls that I just can't help finding attractive. I can't really help it, it's just how I am. I'm telling you this because I may make some comments about the girls I write about that may seem a little...odd. You know, about how attractive they are, how cute they are, ect. But I don't think I'm gonna be doing that too often



Now this segment won't begin until tomorrow, but please look forward to it. And comment below because I looove comments. I don't know, just talk about your favorite anime girls or something. Point is ME WANT COMMENTS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love my Taiga Aisaka! She's mai waifu :3

    And I'm a girl.. And I only like female anime characters, so it's not really a big deal. They're the only ones with any realpersonality or defining physical traits.
    rofl.
    I LOVE POSTS LIKE THESE ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I think the most attractive is Shizuma from Strawberry Panic. I'm not a big fan of her character, but she's the best to look at. SOOO hot.

    ReplyDelete