Sunday, August 1, 2010

B Gata H Kei - Episode 10



In the first half, Kosuda and Yamada go on their first date in a while, but are interrupted when Kaneijou's brother shows up and confesses that he likes Yamada. Yamada quickly turns him down, beleiving he is too hot to be a virgin. However he tells her he is. Yamada is shocked and starts to reconsider. In the second half, Kanejou is super pissed that her beloved brother is in love with Yamada. She plans to get revenge by stealing Kosuda away from her.




THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! B Gata H Kei is back baby! It feels good to once again laugh myself into tears. Ohh sweet ROFL's! How I missed you! Anyway, this episode was very satisfying. And yes, it did focus just a little bit more on Kanejou's relationship with her brother. But I'm still wondering when they're gonna dedecate an episode to it. I think that's what they need right now.




Any other B Gata H Kei fans out there? Comment and tell me what you think! Feedback is always appreciated ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment